- A Note about Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Privacy Shield Arrangement, which can be located at https://www.privacyshield.gov/
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
Information Collected via Technology.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account.
- When you order Services on our Site, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected via Qoruz Apps and Developer Apps. When you use a Qoruz App or Developer App, the app will collect End User Contact Data from your address books. “End User Contact Data” means information about your contacts that we collect from your address book(s) or your email and includes first name, last name, birth date, age, email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website urls, social network handles, instant messenger handles, physical address (but does not include any information that you provide when you register for any of our Sites or Services or Developer Apps)(collectively, “End User Contact Data”).
Information Collected from Third Parties. We collect the information about you and other individuals (including those in your End User Contact Data) from the following third party sources: (a) third parties who license, sell or otherwise provide data they have collected; or (b) information from publicly available sources, such as via the Internet and social networks, including through public or licensed APIs (“Public Data”). We do not collect data from webpages that have been designated (in a standards-based way) as private.
How We Combine Data. We will not process your End User Contact Data for purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, or sending electronic communications (including email). We may, however, combine your End User Contact Data with Public Data to create more complete data records (“Completed Contact Data”). When we do this, we separate data into two different groups: data elements, such as an actual email address, twitter handle, or facebook user name, and data associations, which are the links we make between different data elements to assign multiple data elements to the same person. We do not sell your End User Contact Information or disclose your End User Contact Information to any third party; provided, however that we may use your End User Contact Information to make data associations between data elements (provided the data elements constitute Public Data) and disclose these data elements as Completed Contact Data even if the data association was previously undisclosed. For example, if a person has a twitter handle, an email address and a facebook page, all of which constitute Public Data, and you provide End User Contact Data that includes the data association to tie those three elements of Public Data together, we can disclose that connection. Further, nothing shall restrict our right to use, access, process, collect, disclose, share or distribute any Public Data, even if such Public Data is duplicative of your End User Contact Data.
Use of Your Personal Data
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- We may collect, and we allow third parties to collect, information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. For example, we use Google Analytics.
- End User Contact Data and Completed Contact Data. We use End User Contact Data and Completed Contact Data as described above.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Qoruz reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Qoruz.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Qoruz. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Qoruz. Qoruz requires its service providers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws based on the Indian IT act to either (i) subscribe to the Privacy Shield principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Privacy Shield principles.
- Developers. Developers may want access to Personal Data (including End User Contact Data) that we collect from their customers. As a result, we may provide your Personal Data to Developers; however, we will cease any further disclosure of your Personal Data to Developers for their own direct marketing purposes if you “opt-out” by contacting us as described in Section 13 below. If you wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the applicable Developer directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of the Developers may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Developers. We contractually require Developers to not, and to require their customers to not, use such data for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, and sending electronic communications (including email) in violation of applicable law. Qoruz requires Developers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws.
- Access, Correction, and Deletion. Qoruz allows individuals to access, modify, and set permissions with respect to End User Contact Data that it holds about them. For example, Qoruz also provides certain features that allow you to publish and share some of your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Completed Contact Data with others, but these features are totally optional and whether or not you use them is up to you. If you choose to connect your Qoruz account with one of our development partners, you may be giving the partner access to your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Completed Contact Data. We will tell you how the partner application will access your account and you can turn off access whenever you want. You may access and make choices about your End User Contact Data by choosing to “claim your profile” on the Qoruz Site (at http://qoruz.com/privacy-policy ). If you “claim your profile” and set any of the data elements about you to “hide”, any additional data about you that we thereafter collect from third parties will be designated as “hide” unless you specify otherwise. If you request that we delete your End User Contact Data, we will not do so because, if we do, another user may later upload your contact information and we will not have a record that you requested that your contact information be deleted. Instead of deleting your contact information from your systems, we will retain it but flag it to not be used or shared with third parties. Finally, Qoruz provides you with the ability to export your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Completed Contact Data from our systems at any time using industry standard formats.
- Data Integrity. Qoruz will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you. Qoruz will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. Qoruz depends on you to update and correct your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently authorized by you.
- Enforcement. Qoruz conducts periodic self-assessments to verify that the attestations and assertions it makes about its privacy practices are true and that such privacy practices have been implemented as presented. Qoruz will take steps to remedy any problems arising out of failure to comply with the Privacy Shield principles.
- Security of Your Personal Data. Qoruz is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Qoruz uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Qoruz cannot guarantee its absolute security.